Administrative Office Systems
The Administrative Office Systems (AOS) program provides up-to-date curriculum that adapts to the rapidly changing workplace.
In an interactive online learning environment, students master Microsoft Office and computer concepts. They observe, practice, and train, then apply their skills in a real-world business environment. Technology skills are combined with writing and specialty courses.
The program is designed to prepare students to work in a wide variety of office settings: Accounting, Administrative Support, Computer Applications Support, Legal, and Medical.
- Accounting/Payroll Assistant (AAS and AAS-T)
- Administrative Assistant (AAS and AAS-T)
- Computer Applications Support (AAS)
- Legal Office Assistant (AAS)
- Medical Office Assistant (AAS and AAS-T)
Short-Term Proficiency Certificates:
- Administrative Software Specialist
- Healthcare Documentation I and II
- Legal Assistant I and II
- Medical Office Coordinator
- Office Assistant I and II
Professional Technical Program Info at a Glance
Program: Administrative Office Systems
Type: Professional Technical Program
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Complete advanced applications of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, and associated technologies.
- Apply writing skills to a variety of technical and business applications.
- Use online digital solutions for collaboration, cloud storage, apps, and professional networking.
- Connect the experiences in their courses with comprehensive job search strategies.