- Provide an Academic Transfer program that positions students to continue their education at the baccalaureate level.
- Provide Professional and Technical programs that enable students to enter or re-enter the workforce, enhance their current skills, or pursue advanced educational opportunities.
- Provide a Basic Skills program to help undereducated adults and adults with limited English proficiency to become more successful.
- Provide Continuing Education classes with a focus on business training.
- Achieve an enrollment distribution that is representative of State expectations and the district profile.
- Provide financial assistance that facilitates student access.
- Provide a college environment that places teaching and learning at the center of institutional practice, provides quality services to students, and demonstrates sound and planful stewardship of public resources.
- Promote community connections through the exchange of knowledge, resources and community service.
- Provide and promote fine arts.
- Contribute to the economic vitality of Clallam and Jefferson Counties.
- Model pluralism, a culture of mutual respect and acceptance.