The Entrepreneurship Certificate program prepares students for new venture planning, entrepreneurial startup, social media marketing, and entrepreneurial finance.
The program teaches students how to build a successful entrepreneurial venture from the ground up including analysis of an entrepreneurial mind set, market assessment, how to write a business plan, and innovative social media marketing strategies. This program is designed to allow students in other innovation programs the opportunity to gain the knowledge and understanding of entrepreneurship.
Short-Term Proficiency Certificates:
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
Professional Technical Program Info at a Glance
Type: Professional Technical Program
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Write and present a business plan.
- Identify business start-up funding sources.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and the skills required to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Analyze market trends and innovation for new opportunities.
- Work in teams to cultivate ideas into a working plan for an entrepreneurial venture.
- Apply critical thinking skills to entrepreneurial and new venture processes.
- Develop and market a business presence and webpage on the Internet.