The John D. Glann Library connects members of the College and our communities to a variety of high-quality learning resources. The Library advances the College mission with research instruction, collections, learning spaces, and services that support courses and programs offered. Librarians and staff help all users find and use materials suited to their learning needs.
- The Library’s online catalog shows our print holdings and connects to some of our electronic resources. The Library catalog is web-based and can be accessed from off-campus.
- The Library website provides access to subject-specific research and citation guides, streaming academic video content, full-text databases, and other specialized resources.
- The Library’s collections include thousands of print and electronic titles, including books, e-books, magazines, journals, and newspapers. If we do not provide access to what you need, interlibrary loan services allow students, faculty, and staff to borrow from other libraries.
- One-on-one research assistance is provided by faculty librarians to help students develop research techniques while providing immediate assistance with specific assignments.
- The Library is open Monday through Friday during the academic year, except for holidays and quarter breaks. For current hours visit: www.pencol.edu/library.
You are encouraged to use the many resources of the Library for research, class-related projects, or independent learning. Library faculty and staff are available to assist you.