AOS 210 : STUDENT TO CAREER SUCCESS
Integrate written and verbal skills with technological resources; develop a self-directed, flexible plan to launch and manage a career. After completion of self-assessment, career research, and plans of analyses, skills, interest, and values are applied to a variety of possible careers. Create a comprehensive digital portfolio web site and a social media profile for self-promotion and networking.
- Develop a self-directed, flexible plan to launch and manage a career.
- Self-assess career values, interests, skills, and motivations.
- Research careers and connect self-assessments to a variety of possible careers.
- Write plans of analysis, evaluate information, and make conclusions based on findings.
- Create a comprehensive digital portfolio for self-promotion.
- Create a professional social media profile for networking.
At a Glance
Program: Administrative Office Systems