AOS 211 : LEGAL TERMINOLOGY
Legal terminology as used in legal documentation and the legal systems with correlating modules of specialized law. Terminology includes definitions of law, spelling, pronunciation, and usage.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of areas of law.
- Recognize terminology used in specific fields of law and proper usage.
- Demonstrate correct spelling and pronunciation of legal terminology.
- Identify forms and terminology used in specific fields of law.
- Apply effective writing principles when composing correspondence.
At a Glance
Program: Administrative Office Systems