ADMFG 141 : INTRODUCTION TO CNC PROGRAMMING
This course introduces students to programming related to the operation of CNC (computer numerically controlled) equipment. Students will learn to plan programs, verify programs, prepare commands, control spindle and feed rates, and tool functions.
- Plan and design computer numerically controlled programs.
- Use programming terminology, symbols, and formats.
- Demonstrate knowledge of G-code types and functions.
- Program appropriate feed and spindle rates.
- Identify and apply proper tool function.
- Verify and analyze program errors.
At a Glance
ADMFG 140 or concurrent enrollment, or instructor permission.