ADMFG 142 : ADVANCED CNC PROGRAMMING
Students will learn advanced CNC programming techniques such as programming with canned cycles, use sub programs, troubleshoot programming problems and use parametric macro programming and features.
- Program repeatable operations using sub-programs.
- Configure and use canned cycles.
- Troubleshoot and correct programs related to G-code types and function.
- Troubleshoot and correct programs appropriate feed rates and spindle speeds.
- Program parametric macro functions.
At a Glance
ADMFG 141 or instructor permission.