ADMFG 142 : Advanced CNC Programming
Students will learn advanced CNC programming techniques such as programming with canned cycles, use sub programs, troubleshoot programming problems and use parametric macro programming and features.
ADMFG 141 or instructor permission
- Program repeatable operations using sub-programs.
- Configure and use canned cycles.
- Troubleshoot and correct programs related to G-code types and function.
- Troubleshoot and correct programs appropriate feed rates and spindle speeds.
- Program parametric macro functions.