BAS 461-465 : BAS Internship
BAS students will experience the links between management theory and practice through the application, in a work setting, of the knowledge and skills gained in the classroom. They will demonstrate skills and knowledge in the focus area of their internship; effective management; time commitments and responsibilities of managers; the host organization’s structure, policies and practices; and interpersonal skills. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Apply skills that relate to management in the workplace
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses related to management skills and behaviors
- Acquire new management-level skills and behaviors
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal behaviors in the workplace
- Demonstrate initiative and time management in a workplace setting