CMST 291-293 : ADVANCED NEWSPAPER PRODUCTION IV, V, VI
Theory and application of principles for supervising a publication, from planning to preparation for printer. Emphasis on effective collaboration, management, news judgment, ethical decision making, editing, design, and use of computers to produce student newspaper. More advanced students fill staff management roles on the newspaper. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Professional development for lifelong learning related to course competencies.
- Collaboration essential for management, editing, design and production of a publication.
- Management needed to supervise materials others produce.
- Editing materials for publications.
- Design that enhances a publication's effectiveness.
- Production, using computer-assisted technology to make materials ready for printing.
At a Glance
Permission of instructor.
Program: Communication Study