Manipulate windows: multitask: customize: manage disks, drives, files, folders: help and support: multimedia: graphics: conferencing: instant messaging: blogging: scanning: sharing: and maintenance. Keyboarding skills are recommended. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Use Windows to launch and use desktop applications.
- Develop and use file management strategies.
- Personalize computer settings.
- Use Internet to communicate and navigate World Wide Web.
- Develop strategies to secure your computer.
- Apply computer graphics and media program documents.
- Manage networking and power settings.
- Create backups and install peripherals.