A short introduction to Microsoft Access (database) basics. Keyboarding skills are recommended. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Describe basic database concepts and terms.
- Create a blank database.
- Create and modify database Tables by adjusting layout, renaming fields, adding and deleting fields, and defining field properties.
- Add records to a Table using direct entry, copy/paste, and importing.
- Create and modify simple Queries, Forms, and Reports.
- Import database tables from another database.
- Create a relationship between Tables.
- Prepare a Report for printing.
- Describe how to compact & repair, back up, and restore a database.