Introduction to word processing covering basic concepts and terminology. Hands-on application including working with text, working with paragraphs, working with documents, managing files, and formatting. Keyboarding and file management skills are recommended. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Create documents and use the clipboard.
- Modify fonts.
- Format paragraphs.
- Format pages.
- Edit documents.
- Insert illustrations and other elements.
- Create and format tables.
- Use themes, styles, and templates.
- Manage references.
- Manage headers, footers, and sections.
- Use office collaboration features.
- Use macros.