CAT 111 : Introduction to Microsoft Windows
Manipulate windows: multitask: customize: manage disks, drives, files, folders: help and support: multimedia: graphics: conferencing: instant messaging: blogging: scanning: sharing: and maintenance.
Keyboarding skills recommended.
- Use Windows to launch and use desktop applications
- Develop and use file management strategies
- Personalize computer settings
- Use Internet to communicate and navigate World Wide Web
- Develop strategies to secure your computer
- Apply computer graphics and media program documents
- Manage networking and power settings
- Create backups and install peripherals.