CAT 130 : INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT WORD
Introduction to word processing covering basic concepts and terminology. Hands-on application including working with text, working with paragraphs, working with documents, managing files, and formatting. Recommended: Keyboarding and file management skills.
- Create Documents and Use the Clipboard.
- Modify Fonts.
- Format Paragraphs.
- Format Pages.
- Edit Documents.
- Insert Illustrations and Other Elements.
- Create and Format Tables.
- Use Themes, Styles, and Templates.
- Manage References.
- Manage Headers, Footers, and Sections.
- Use Office Collaboration Features.
- Use Macros.
At a Glance
Program: Computer Applications Technology