CAT 242 : INTERMEDIATE MICROSOFT EXCEL
This course will cover advanced Microsoft Excel concepts and practices that will be beneficial in math, science and business settings.
- Students will work with Excel Tables, PivotTables, and Pivot Charts.
- Students will learn to manage multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Students will develop an Excel Application including working with Macros, Recording a Macro, Running a Macro and protecting against Macro Viruses.
- Students will work with advanced functions.
- Students will explore financial tools and functions.
- Students will perform What-If Analyses.
- Students will connect to External data.
- Students will collaborate on a Shared Workbook.
At a Glance
2.0 or higher in CAT 140 or instructor permission.
Program: Computer Applications Technology