CAT 242 : Intermediate Microsoft Excel
This course will cover advanced Microsoft Excel concepts and practices that will be beneficial in math, science and business settings.
2.0 or higher in CAT 140 or instructor permission.
- Students will work with Excel Tables, PivotTables, and Pivot Charts.
- Students will learn to manage multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Students will develop an Excel Application including working with Macros, Recording a Macro, Running a Macro and protecting against Macro Viruses.
- Students will work with advanced functions.
- Students will explore financial tools and functions.
- Students will perform What-If Analyses.
- Students will connect to External data.
- Students will collaborate on a Shared Workbook.