ECED 146 : PRACTICUM II
Participation with children and staff in an approved early childhood center. Practice applying guidance procedures, implementing curriculum, and working cooperatively with staff. Lab assignments, six hours per week; seminar, one hour per week. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Create and Maintain a Safe and Healthy Environment for Young Children.
- Meet Each Child’s Individual Needs and Plan for Group Needs.
- Prepare and Evaluate the Learning Environment for Young Children.
- Develop and Implement Curriculum Plans for Young Children.
- Support the Child and Family.
- Contribute to a Professional Team Environment.
- Develop Personally and Professionally.
At a Glance
2.0 or higher in ECED& 120 and ECED& 190. STARS approved.
Program: Early Childhood Education