ENT 208 : RIGHT PATH TO BUSINESS
This course provides a hands-on opportunity to understand what it takes to launch and operate a successful business. Students learn to use selfassessment tools to determine the ability of the business to make money, how much money will be needed to launch the business, and where to find it.
- Develop a mission statement.
- Evaluate the ideal customer for a specific business.
- Evaluate the main competitors: distinguish what they do well and what they do poorly.
- Develop competitive advantages for a specific business.
- Create a simple profit and loss projection.
- Formulate the breakeven point.
- Evaluate the two primary sources of financing.
At a Glance