ENT 208 : Right Path to Business
This course provides a hands-on opportunity to understand what it takes to launch and operate a successful business. Students learn to use self-assessment tools to determine the ability of the business to make money, how much money will be needed to launch the business, and where to find it.
- Develop a mission statement.
- Evaluate the ideal customer for a specific business.
- Evaluate the main competitors: distinguish what they do well and what they do poorly.
- Develop competitive advantages for a specific business.
- Create a simple profit and loss projection.
- Formulate the breakeven point.
- Evaluate the two primary sources of financing.