ENT 275 : SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Develop and market a business presence and webpage on the Internet with social media and open source web applications. Explore online consumer behavior and Internet marketing campaigns. This class will include students from multiple sections. Colisted with MEDIA 275.
- Compare and contrast online and traditional consumer behavior.
- Describe the significance of multi-channel content strategies (such as video, audio, interactive media, etc).
- Discuss the impact of mobile technology on business and marketing.
- Design and deploy a social media marketing campaign.
- Evaluate search engine optimization tools and web analytics.
- Develop and market a business presence on the web through a blog and social media.
At a Glance