MEDIA 187 : MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Learn to create interactive applications with Flash. Students will learn how to integrate GPS, multitouch events, motion sensor, and accelerometer in mobile applications. Students will be guided on how to install their app on their phone and given steps on submitting the app to the App Store or Android Marketplace.
- Plan, create, and code applications for your smartphone using Adobe Animate.
- Explore GPS, multi-touch, motion sensor, and accelerometer in mobile applications.
- Create applications where users have complete interaction.
- Install mobile applications to your phone for testing and debug your creations for a glitch free mobile application.
- Learn how to submit your app to the App Store or Android Marketplace.
At a Glance
Program: Multimedia Communications