MEDIA 190 : WEB AUTHORING
Learn how to plan, create, and publish a website from start to finish. Use HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS) to format accessible site navigation and web content layout. Learn information mapping and effective user interface design methods. Add multimedia and graphic elements to interactive web pages. Use search engine optimization strategies to improve website visibility.
- Manage and organize website and server file structure and folders.
- Create and format webpages with HTML5 and CSS.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Dreamweaver interface and embed external multimedia elements in a webpage.
- Integrate effective interface design concepts, user experience, and appropriate color and fonts for effective communications to produce professional looking websites.
- Understand and apply basic Search Engine Optimization theories.
At a Glance
Program: Multimedia Communications