MEDIA 191 : ADVANCED WEB AUTHORING
Learn advanced web design with HTML and CSS including search engine optimization, and usability standards. Explore the web graphic design processes with graphics software and create fully functioning websites.
- Optimize websites for usability standards and search engine compatibility including Google Analytics and webmaster tools to analyze in-depth visitor statistics.
- Create website designs elements using industry standard illustration and photo editing software.
- Use CSS and XHTML to transform graphic interface designs into functioning websites.
- Apply updates and changes to graphic user interface designs for effective web based visual communication.
- Explore and apply effective server file management policies and website update procedures.
At a Glance
Media 190 or permission of instructor.
Program: Multimedia Communications