MEDIA 192 : WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Plan, design, and deploy websites with an industry standard content management system (Wordpress). Implement hand-coded HTML and CSS to create powerful, efficient, and dynamic websites with industry standard web content management systems. Integrate social media content through a dynamic web portal engine.
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of a content management model.
- Install, manage, evaluate, and update web content with industry standard content management systems on a web server.
- Plan, create and code web interface designs and models for deployment on a content management system.
- Publish original user interface designs for clients to manage through a content management system.
- Create, test and integrate social networking media technology on a web page.
At a Glance
Media 190 or permission of instructor.
Program: Multimedia Communications