MUSC 133 : Chamber Music Ensemble
Designed for string, keyboard, wind, and brass players; provides opportunity for playing chamber music in both sight reading and performance contexts. (P, E)
Permission of instructor.
- Read actively, making connections between the purpose and content of what they read and their own frame of reference.
- Scan, take notes, and re-read when appropriate.
- Employ vocabulary building skills.
- Distinguish between main ideas and supporting ideas.
- Establish criteria for differentiating among facts, assertions, and supported opinions.
- Identify ambiguities as expressions, ideas, or situations with two or more possible meanings or interpretations.
- Identify and make inferences (i.e. logical conclusions).