PE 130 : Water Aerobics
Understanding, developing and maintaining fitness with emphasis on cardiovascular development through water aerobic exercise. No swimming skill required. (E)
meet with instructor for health history report to assess preexisting injuries or risk factors.
- Identify and demonstrate safety practices specific to water aerobic activities.
- Demonstrate proper warm-up and cool-down procedures specific to water aerobic activities.
- Identify proper target heart rate ranges.
- Name and understand the major muscles of the body and their functions.
- Understand attributes of aerobic activities which contribute to improved health and cardio-respiratory fitness levels.