Repeated Courses, Grade Petition

A course may be repeated two times for a total of three enrollments. The original grade will remain on the transcript; however, the higher grade earned in the repeated course will be used in computing grade point averages. Individuals must complete the Repeated Course form (available in the Student Services Office) for a recalculation of their GPA to be processed.

A returning student who has not been enrolled for a period of two or more years at Peninsula College may petition to have previously earned Peninsula College grades of less than 1.4 disregarded in computing grade point averages; however, all grades will remain on the transcript. These forms may be obtained in Student Services or on the College website at