RBIS 100 : RB-Firstyear Orientation
Introduction to Reservation-Based Study degree, focusing on proven strategies for creating greater academic, professional, and personal success. (E)
- TO DEVELOP CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS. You will learn how to enhance the thinking skills essential for analyzing and solving problems in your academic, professional, and personal lives.
- TO WRITE MORE EFFECTIVELY. You will learn how to improve your writing skills through the extensive writing practice offered by your guided journal entries.
- TO MAXIMIZE LEARNING. You will learn a powerful process of learning that will enable you to get better grades in college and be an effective life-long learner. You will learn many effective study skills as well.
- TO INCREASE SELF-MOTIVATION. You will learn to create greater inner motivation by, among other things, discovering your own personally meaningful goals and dreams.
- TO IMPROVE PERSONAL SELF-MANAGEMENT. You will learn numerous strategies for taking control of your time and energy, allowing you to move more effectively and efficiently toward the accomplishment of your goals and dreams.
- TO ENHANCE RELATIONSHIPS. You will learn how to develop mutually supportive relationships that will support you to achieve your goals and dreams as you assist others to achieve theirs.