RBIS 103 : RB-INTEGRATING SEMINAR: WRITING
This two-credit interdisciplinary writing course is required for second year students in the Reservation- Based AA degree program. The topical focus varies. The course maintains a consistent focus on student development around course learning objectives. (E)
- Improve analytical and evaluation writing skills.
- Improve oral presentation skills.
- Improve reading skills.
- Improve research and information literacy skills.
- Describe significant contemporary issues relevant to Indian Country.
- Describe alternative solutions to complex issues.
- Describe complex interdisciplinary issues and different methodological approaches.
- Demonstrate cognitive flexibility and the ability to understand different points of view.
At a Glance