SPAN& 221 : SPANISH IV
Continuation of SPANISH III. Mastery of listening, reading, writing, and speaking; review of previous material; introduction to Spanish literature and history; continued study of culture. Learnercentered instruction. (E)
- Demonstrate intermediate level proficiency in listening, reading, speaking and writing in Spanish.
- Apply new Spanish vocabulary through a variety of written and oral assignments.
- Apply appropriate grammatical structures.
- Describe and discuss the richness and diversity of Hispanic cultures.
- Identify and discuss a broadened knowledge of the people, places, art, literature, current issues, and daily life of Spanish-speaking countries through interaction with culturally rich readings, video and audio segments, and web-based activities.
At a Glance
SPAN& 123, two years of high school Spanish, the equivalent, or permission of instructor.