ACCT& 202 : PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING II
Study of accounting is continued through specific topics, including liabilities, stockholder’s equity, statement of cash flows, financial-statement analysis, and global and management accounting. (E)
- Define the opportunities and challenges associated with operating in a diverse and global business environment.
- Demonstrate how to report and analyze plant assets, liabilities, and owners’ equity transactions.
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate a classified income statement.
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate the changes in the corporate retained earnings.
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate a statement of cash flows.
- Analyze comparative financial statements using problem solving and critical thinking skills using appropriate technical accounting knowledge.
- Explain and apply the three principles guiding the design of management accounting systems.
At a Glance
2.0 or higher in ACCT& 201.