ACCT& 202 : Principles of Accounting II
Study of accounting is continued through specific topics, including liabilities, stockholder’s equity, statement of cash flows, financial statement analysis, and global and management accounting. (E)
2.0 or higher in ACCT& 201.
- Define the opportunities and challenges associated with operating in a diverse and global business environment.
- Demonstrate how to report and analyze plant assets, liabilities, and owners’ equity transactions.
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate a classified income statement.
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate the changes in the corporate retained earnings.
- Prepare, analyze, and evaluate a statement of cash flows.
- Analyze comparative financial statements using problem solving and critical thinking skills using appropriate technical accounting knowledge.
- Explain and apply the three principles guiding the design of management accounting systems.