ACCT 215 : QUICKBOOKS
Learn the fundamentals of Quickbooks Pro, a popular general ledger software package for small and medium sized businesses. Coverage of tracking vendors and customers, inventory activities, bank reconciliations, end of period procedures, payroll and other key accounting procedures.
- Record transactions for service and inventory businesses—from simple to complex—that simulate real-world occurrences.
- Prepare, analyze, customize, and create a variety of reports.
- Close an accounting period.
- Create a new company file.
- Customize QuickBooks to fit the needs of an individual company.
- Prepare a payroll in Quickbooks.
At a Glance