Learn the fundamentals of Quickbooks Pro, a popular general ledger software package for small and medium sized businesses. Coverage of vendors and customers transactions, inventory activities, bank transactions, financial reports, end of period procedures, payroll and other key accounting procedures. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Record transactions for service and inventory businesses—from simple to complex—that simulate real-world occurrences.
- Prepare, analyze, customize, and create a variety of reports.
- Close an accounting period.
- Create a new company file.
- Customize QuickBooks to fit the needs of an individual company.
- Prepare a payroll in Quickbooks.