HSSA 116 : Intervention in Chemical Dependency
Introduction of objective team approach to confronting denial and presenting reality to chemically dependent, emphasizing skills commonly used for Johnson model intervention. Offered for continuing professional education. Required for ongoing counselor certification.
- Define intervention of the chemically dependent.
- Develop insight into intervention team approach.
- Report necessary intervention skills.
- Outline steps of intervention process.
- Identify intervention techniques learned.