HSSA 150 : CASE MANAGEMENT
Chemical dependency case management and record keeping. Provides working knowledge of a system for up-to-date, accurate, and usable case files and records.
- Define case management in treating the chemically dependent.
- Identify components of chemical dependency record keeping.
- Recognize components with a chemical dependency biopsychosocial assessment.
- Outline a basic individual service treatment plan.
- Summarize appropriate case file management for chemical dependency treatment.
- Assimilate awareness of Washington Administrative Code (WAC) and DOH Counselor requirements.
At a Glance
Program: Addiction Studies