HSSA 165 : CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY COUNSELING & ETHICS
Principles and rules of conduct of ethical standards essential for CD profession, including nondiscrimination, responsibility, competence, legal and moral standards, client welfare, confidentiality, client relationships, and interprofessional conduct.
- Define ethics in the counseling profession.
- Identify code of ethics & rules of conduct for the CD profession.
- Apply understanding of counselor professional ethics.
- List counselor ethical principles.
- Develop awareness of burnout symptoms in a counseling environment.
- Apply ethical criteria in an experiential setting.
At a Glance
Permission of instructor.
Program: Addiction Studies