AOS 260 : INTERNSHIP
Practical application of skills learned in workplace setting of your choice. Fifty-five hours per credit.
- Apply the knowledge and skills developed in the classroom to the employment setting.
- Evaluate one’s own personal skills, goals, and job objectives relative to the working environment.
- Review and digest the working supervisor’s evaluations and make appropriate changes if necessary.
- Evaluate and identify several types of leadership styles and how to work best with those styles.
- Observe the dynamics and politics that occur within a working environment.
- Create and leave for the employer a loose-leaf notebook containing procedures, job descriptions, how to’s and go bys, the organizational chart, etc.
At a Glance
Credits: 1 - 4
Program: Administrative Office Systems