Study of two and three dimensional art concepts. Lectures and selected art projects. This class may include students from multiple sections. (Humanities)
- Identify and apply the elements of art used in two-dimensional and three-dimensional artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the principles of art used in two-dimensional and three-dimensional artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the components used to achieve aesthetics in two and three-dimensional artworks.
- Demonstrate technical ability and competence through projects involving the use of two-dimensional and three-dimensional art mediums.
- Demonstrate an ability to objectively critique artwork by assessing, analyzing, and understanding other artwork as well as your own.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to constructive feedback from the instructor and other students in a professional manner.
- Develop some cultural awareness of visual arts practice and history.