ART 101 : Two Dimensional Design Concepts
Applies principles of art, combining theories of creative thinking and modern design. Problems in organization of compositional elements and two dimensional space concepts. (H)
- Identify and apply the elements of art used in two-dimensional artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the principles of art used in two-dimensional artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the components used to achieve aesthetics in two-dimensional artworks.
- Demonstrate technical ability and competence through projects involving the use of two-dimensional art mediums.
- Demonstrate an ability to objectively critique artwork by assessing, analyzing, and understanding other artwork as well as your own.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to constructive feedback from the instructor and other students in a professional manner.
- Develop some cultural awareness of visual arts practice and history.