Applies principles of art, combining theories of creative thinking and modern design. Problems in organization of compositional elements and two dimensional space concepts. This class may include students from multiple sections. (Humanities-Performance, Elective)
- Identify and apply the elements of art used in two-dimensional artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the principles of art used in two-dimensional artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the components used to achieve aesthetics in two-dimensional artworks.
- Demonstrate technical ability and competence through projects involving the use of two-dimensional art mediums.
- Demonstrate an ability to objectively critique artwork by assessing, analyzing, and understanding other artwork as well as your own.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to constructive feedback from the instructor and other students in a professional manner.
- Develop some cultural awareness of visual arts practice and history.