Intensive study of line, value, perspective, and form, using various drawing mediums that offer a new way of seeing through investigation of visual language of drawing. This class may include students from multiple sections. (Humanities, Elective)
- Identify and apply the elements of art used in drawings and critiques.
- Identify and apply the principles of art used in drawings and critiques.
- Identify and apply the components used to achieve aesthetics in drawings.
- Demonstrate technical ability and competence through projects involving the use of various drawing mediums.
- Demonstrate an ability to objectively critique artwork by assessing, analyzing, and understanding other artwork as well as your own.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to constructive feedback from the instructor and other students in a professional manner.
- Develop some cultural awareness of drawing practice and history.