ART 260 : SPECIAL TOPICS IN STUDIO ART I
The focus of the course is determined by student interests and will include a diverse offering of special topics in the advanced study of ceramics. This course helps students advance techniques and concepts through studio work, art theory, processes and personal expression. (E)
- Identify and apply the elements of art used in artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the principles of art used in artwork and critiques.
- Identify and apply the components used to achieve aesthetics in artworks.
- Demonstrate an increased technical ability and competence through projects involving the use of the medium/s being studied.
- Demonstrate an increased ability to objectively critique artwork by assessing, analyzing, and understanding other artwork as well as your own.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to constructive feedback from the instructor and other students in a professional manner.
- Develop an increased cultural awareness of visual arts practice and history.
- Demonstrate appropriate health and safety practices in the studio.
At a Glance
Credits: 1 - 5
Permission of the instructor.