ATEC 291 : Automotive Internship
Students will learn from and be mentored by professionals in the automotive industry. Employability skills will be stressed; mentor evaluations will be part of the learning process. Students will complete weekly work journals. 55 hours per credit.
Students must be in their sixth quarter. Instructor permission required.
- Apply skills that relate to the internship workplace
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses related to workplace skills and behaviors
- Acquire new workplace skills and behaviors
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal behaviors in the workplace
- Demonstrate initiative and time management in a workplace setting