BUS& 101 : Introduction to Business
Introduction to business systems, processes, and the general business environment. Students explore marketing, management, finance, accounting, business law, information technology, human resources, entrepreneurship, and emerging business topics. (E)
- Explain the functions of production, marketing, management, human resources, accounting, finance, and technology in business.
- Identify ethical and societal challenges in business scenarios.
- Describe the nature of the general (macro) and specific (micro) economic forces shaping the global environment of business and decision-making.
- Summarize the process of starting a new venture.
- Describe the features of a successful business plan.