BUS& 101 : INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
Introduction to local, national, and global business systems and the external and internal environmental forces affecting these systems. Conceptually defines marketing, management, finance, accounting, business law, information technology, human resources, and entrepreneurship. (E)
- Explain the functions of production, marketing, management, human resources, accounting, finance, and technology in business.
- Identify ethical and societal challenges in business scenarios.
- Describe the nature of the general (macro) and specific (micro) economic forces shaping the global environment of business and decision-making.
- Summarize the process of starting a new venture.
- Describe the features of a successful business plan.
At a Glance
Program: Business Administration