CAT 117 : WORD BASICS
A short introduction to Microsoft Word (word processing) basics. This class will include students from multiple sections. Keyboarding skills recommended.
- Create new and edit existing documents in Word.
- Save an existing document as a revised document under a new name.
- Use Word Ribbon tools, tabs, groups, dialog box launchers, backstage view, and contextual tabs to edit and format a document.
- Recognize and apply font formats, paragraph formats, page formats, and file formats.
- Insert and modify a picture in a document.
- Create and manage document comments.
- Insert and edit document controls for headers/footers, citations, and bibliographies.
- Prepare a document for sharing and printing.
At a Glance
Program: Computer Applications Technology