Learn to create your own 2D video game. Work with a small team to create the game design document and use team members to create program code and art assets to assemble your game and present it for others to play.
- Create a Game Design Document (GDD) for your game.
- Work with a small team to complete your assignments.
- Create art assets according to technical specs provided for the game.
- Write programming code as needed to enable game play in the virtual environment.
- Manage project time and resources to deliver milestones on time.
- Use pro-social interaction with team members to work through technical and personal issues.
- Successfully deploy game software and website for others to play.
- Use effective play testing techniques and bug tracking software to ensure software quality.