Learn leadership and ethics for construction management and the business of being a contractor. Explore legal requirements and risk analysis for a construction project. Analyze cost and project budgets. This class may include students from multiple sections. (Formerly GRBD 225)
- Create a successful business plan that includes a vision statement, for the construction industry.
- List and describe all the legal requirements for become a contractor.
- Develop the ability to identify and analyze the risks associated with a construction project.
- Understand the basics of cost flows and project budgets.
- Understand the ethics of construction management.