From securing networked computers to securing the web this course provides and in-depth look at the challenges and opportunities with securing the modern enterprise. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Demonstrate the core functions of computer networking.
- Identify and demonstrate understanding of networks connect to other networks.
- Articulate the risks and threats unique to large enterprises.
- Demonstrate and understanding of how encryption on networks functions.
- Articulate the security issues with email and other internet services used in the enterprise.
- Demonstrate understanding of government level information security policy.
- List security classifications and clearance levels within various government agencies.