Provides cybersecurity students with the opportunity to develop a complex, quarter long project working in the field of information security. Students will work with their instructor to determine career readiness and develop a project focused on honing specific individual skills based on areas of need. Students will have the opportunity to collaborate with others and learn from real world needs, often working with industry on projects. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Develop and present a resume to potential employers.
- Demonstrate job searching skills techniques for researching potential jobs.
- Design, deploy and document a project tied to real world needs and skills.
- Develop a plan for continuing professional development, certifications, and skill building.
- Present project work in written and oral forms.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with others on a quarter long project.
- Demonstrate interviewing skills for technical job interviews.