CSIA 290 : Cybersecurity Capstone: Competitions
The capstone course is focused on competing in cybersecurity national competitions including the CCDC or National Cyber Defense League competitions or national computer forensics competitions including SANS challenge or DC3 digital forensics challenges. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Evaluate, register and plan for competition.
- Establish communications and conduct regular meetings with team.
- Develop plans based on team member specialties.
- Research and analyze new technologies and tools as dictated by the competition/challenges.
- Complete competition work and submit work for competition.
- Perform self-assessment and present findings.