ECED& 170 : ENVIRONMENTS
Design, evaluate, and improve indoor and outdoor environments which ensure quality learning, nurturing experiences, and optimize the development of young children.
- Design healthy, respectful, supportive, and challenging learning environments for children.
- Identify strategies to achieve compliance with Washington Administrative Code and other state or federal regulations.
- Create environments that promote growth in all developmental domains and academic disciplines.
- Establish environments, routines, and schedules that promote children’s age- appropriate, self-regulated behaviors.
- Establish environments that promote the cultural diversity of children, families, and their communities.
At a Glance
Program: Early Childhood Education