ENGL& 112 : INTRODUCTION TO FICTION
Discover successful ways of exploring fiction. Study of form and structure, as well as major novelists and short-story writers, past and modern. (H)
- Analyze one’s own values, identity, and connections to community.
- Analyze literary texts from thematic, cultural, and stylistic perspectives.
- Explain observations and interpretation of literary texts.
- Evaluate reactions to literary texts.
- Interpret information from literary texts, incorporate that information into essays, and document sources correctly.
- Demonstrate collaborative learning.
At a Glance
Eligibility for or concurrent enrollment in ENGL& 101.