ENGL& 114 : Introduction to Drama
Helps to understand and experience a diversity of dramatic literature, from the Greeks through the Renaissance to modern and contemporary playwrights. (H)
Eligibility for or concurrent enrollment in ENGL& 101.
- Analyze one’s own values, identity, and connections to community.
- Analyze literary texts from thematic, cultural, and stylistic perspectives.
- Explain observations and interpretation of how plays are performed.
- Evaluate audience reactions to plays.
- Interpret information from literary texts, incorporate that information into essays, and document sources correctly.
- Demonstrate collaborative learning.