This course provides the groundwork on which Tribal Emergency Management can build a strong foundation of preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation for their communities. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Identify the essential elements of an effective Tribal Emergency Management program.
- Identify the various roles and responsibilities of Emergency Management Professionals.
- Describe the laws and policies that effectuate Tribal Emergency Management.
- Describe Hazard Mitigation requirements and techniques.
- Describe the Disaster Declaration Process as applicable to federally recognized Native American Tribes.